Wednesday, December 17, 2008

December 17, 2008



Well Hi, I am now going to start blogging actively on this site and wanted to share my sister and I's business at www.zazzle.com, (We are at www.zazzle.com/knotth) the pictures here are a sweatshirt hoodie I designed and my hubby is so happily wearing. I was so happy that they came so quickly (We ordered on Thursday and they were at our door on Monday!) and the quality is great! I designed this from my photos on flickr of my two dogs, Nibbles and Polo, I love my dogs as you can tell already and if not, now you know I LOVE my dogs, my second set of little children in my mind, so I had to make many many things on zazzle about them. Now I warn you if you LOVE pit bulls like I do, you are going to fall in love with my designs! They are under the product line "Puppy Love" and that line is full of dog love for any kind of dog just about!
Well I know it sounds like an advertisement, it isn't really, it's more like bragging, sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment