Tuesday, December 16, 2008

March 4, 2008


WE HAVE ENOUGH YOUTH, IS THERE A FOUNTAIN OF SMART?
Subject: Four Things About Me: Four things about me that you may or may not have known, The directions are at the end,
1. Four jobs I have had in my life: secretary, make fake teeth, pottery shop clerk, daycare worker
2. Four movies I have seen more than once: Dodgeball, Friday, Blow, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
3. Four places I have Lived: Alaska, Colorado, Oscoda, MI, Lousiana
4. Four shows I watch: Snoop Dogg "Fatherhood", Celebrity Rehab, Girls Next Door, Rock of Love 2 (I know pathetic that I watch all these reality shows)
5. Four Places I have been: Florida, Alaska, California, Maine
6. Four People who e-mail me regularly: Michelle, Mom, Renee, Sharon
7: Four foods I like: Shrimp, crab, chili, pie
8. Four friends I think will respond: I dunno
9. Four Places I would rather be right now: At home, at the mall, traveling, in bed sleeping like a baby
10. Four Things I am looking forward to this year: My sewer lead being replaced, the trim in the living room done finally, the floors being refinished in the house, and the windows being replaced in the basement and second floor

No comments:

Post a Comment