Friday, December 12, 2008

November 30, 2006

I am SO busy here at work lately, and at home, and in my head, and on the internet, and and and and! Wheeewwww! I don't know if I cna take this pace for much longer, I don't know if I can take any of this anymore, but I will percivere and march on, I can't wait for March, then all the holidays, birthdays (3 in January alone), Anniversary's (Ours in Feb), and everything else will be over for at least a month and then the once a month celebrations will begin again.
I am going to the flea market this weekend, and I am buying all the little stocking stuffers I can find for all of the family. I amleaving the kid and husband at home and taking my sister, mom and aunt with me, I can't wait! This is my Black Friday!
So....... Ol' News Boy is tomorrow morning too, I hope I get more than $350 like last year, I like it when I am able to raise that much money in two hours! :)
See ya later, when I can get a minute to rant!

No comments:

Post a Comment