Saturday, February 21, 2009

February 21, 2009

Well this weekend has been going very well! The girls are here after not coming to visit us for over a month. We got to catch up on their birthdays going shopping, cupcakes, brownies and as always too much food! (YEAH!)

I hope I am not jinxing it, but I really like this and I hope it keeps going this way. I just wish the boy and the girls got along better, but... I have to assume that boys and girls for now... are like oil and water.

Any who the snow has been falling all day as it started last night and even though we enjoyed almost 60 degrees last week we now have at least 4 inches again. The weather is a fickle woman who likes to tease....

OK anyway the eldest marble brownie with fluff frosting was divine, and the middle child's confetti cupcakes were yummy too!

(sigh...)

I need a gym membership or a StairMaster...
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment