Tuesday, December 16, 2008

February 27, 2008

You can't see it right now, but I am back to wearing my glasses, dumb, dumb, that's me... leave my contacts in way too long, historically I have done this for over 12 years, but the last 2 years have been a nightmare for me and my eyes with contacts. I abuse them far too much and now I have to pay the piper with proabably about a month without them just because of the ulcer and scarring I have put on my left eye. Thank goodness it isn't in the vision area but, really I need to take care of my beautiful browns better, otherwise I'll need eye surgery and I don't like that idea...
So, other than that.... well I am looking forward to Saturday, it is going to be Mommy & Daughter day, yep Mom and I are going to go get our nails done! We both haven't had them done in years and I would like to see if I can handle them again. :) So fun fun for us we are going out to lunch and a mani! Tee hee! I am trying to see if Sissie wants to go, but so far.... (asking right as I write this) silence, probably a waste of time for her as she lives on a small ranch/farm and has horses, so nails are not even thought of with that life. LOL
But.... I am going to get going, lunchtime and I am going to go see my hubby! He is on days now and we try to have our lunches together as we are so desperate for seeing each other. Yeah I know, gag all of you out there, but even after 6 years together, 3 years married, we are still like the honeymooners and love spending time with each other as much as we can. (I know barf for some, sorry)
Ok see ya all later, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment