Tuesday, December 16, 2008

February 4, 2008

Well, WOW, what an upset with the Superbowl last night...disappointing but I guess I should of expected it, everytime I pick a team, it goes down the tubes.... :( As for the commercials, I liked them ok, I thought other years were better, but I also don't have the money to be a critic about them. lol

So... 10 days from now on Valentines Is my husband and I's anniversary. Did he plan it?? He says no, I say maybe, but only he will know as I refused to plan our wedding. LOL Someday, I might explain that but for now, it is enough to say he planned everything and it was wonderful just because of that.

And actually six days from now the middle child is turning 10. Wooo hoo for her I am so happy for her. :) I won't be sending her any money though just waiting until she comes up here to take her out shopping. YEAH!

Other than all of that... waiting for the day I can retire... LOL

Peace....

No comments:

Post a Comment