Friday, December 12, 2008

January 12, 2007

Today the eldest is 12, eeeeeeee! I am just glad I didn't push her out! :) I'd hate how old that would make me feel it's bad enough this way.... Anywho she still wants to come live with us, I am happy, but I can't imagine how a teenage girl is going to effect my checkbook and or the house. I am assuming a whirlwind, but assuming makes an ass out of you and me, soo I guess I have to wait and see.
My dad did good in his surgery, my son didn't do good in school that day. Claims it was because he was worried about his grandpa and he didn't trust the doctors. (Real bad, lost everything until February... eeeeep! He hated it last night with not being able to watch TV or anything but work in activity books or read, very boring for an 8 year old...) My dad has a pain ball and everything for the shoulder surgery he had, his arm looks like it belongs on a transformer, but he is in a pretty good mood for all that they did inside his shoulder joint. ewwww I saw pictures and that is all I will say, ewww.
I am looking forward to a pretty normal weekend, hopefully quiet but you never know with who I live with, Peace upon you all, I gotta go! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment