Friday, December 12, 2008

January 24, 2007

So.... for the last two days I have been angry at Skinney. The ass did not come home when my brother did on Monday night, nope when I woke up at 2:30am, he still wasn't home. When I call he tells me "I didn't notice the time, I was playing the Wii," what the fuck ever, the point is he never does what he says he is going to. I don't want to have to go to every bowling night because he can't be trusted (like a child) to be adult and come home when he should. God Damned Ass! Then he comes home by 3am and fuckin gets on his x-box360, WHAT THE FUCK EVER again, I told him to sleep on the couch.
So I took the controllers to the x-box to work yesterday and left them there! Ha ha! It's too funny to me! :D So he threw a fit last night and then I did because I can't get him to do a DAMN thing with the fucking x-box in our house. It took him about 2 hours to clear out the boy's room and rip the carpet up, but do you think he could of done that like two weeks ago??? Nope, he had the x-box. Well I am still unsure if I will bring home the controllers tonight, the boy's room wasn't that hard of a job for him, and he still hasn't done the rest of the list that doesn't cost any money...
Yeah and his unemployment check hasn't come, infact he has to go down there today to make sure that the second company on his file doesn't screw it up for us to get it this weekend.... rrrr. At least he is working right now, not getting paid right now but somewhat working, everybody wants him to paint something for them.... When will he finish my kitchen at least?
See now I have heartburn.....
peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment