Tuesday, December 16, 2008

July 21, 208

Well I have been quiet here, it isn't that I don't want to say stuff I have just been too busy to sy anything, ugh! Hmm, let's see, went to the zoo again for zoo days, went to Jamie&Ben's for a bbq, went to Heidi&Will's for their wedding reception, went to the wedding for them too, and have been trying to sleep in but animals and sometimes hubby has made it impossible. His little scooter (brand new mind you) keeps on dieing on him it has done it 2 times now and each time he has to push it back to the garage and wake me up to get him to work at 5am. Yucky! And then the dogs never let me sleep after that. UG some more!
A few comments though, going to ask who is coming to Jamie&Ben's next time before I come over, and I don't know how many more years I can force my boy to go to the zoo, but I will keep going with him until he tells me it isn't cool anymore. Good news though, the girls and family are moving back up to good ol' highest unemployment in the nation Michigan in October. I don't know why but I have my suspicions and I will keep them to myself...
Ok I have to go now, I need to actually do some work...
Peace...

No comments:

Post a Comment