Tuesday, December 16, 2008

November 12, 2007 (2nd Time)

To those that read but never comment,maybe I am being delusional and thinking that people ead my blog, maybe I am just fooling myself that anyone reads it, but truthfully, for me, that is ok.
I've read back through all of my blog and I have to say it really is my diary, though I am not faithful to it, for I very rarely post daily, I see that it is personal. And while those that I have chosen to be allowed to read my blog definately don't comment, I find that it doesn't bother me too much anymore. No I am not fishing for comments, I am just saying that maybe reading it is just enough for all of you and if something terrible happens that I end up typing about, I hope the most of you will just call and see how I am doing.
After all, I blog this to let you know how I am doing, not for you to tell me anything. If you want to do that, blog at your site and maybe I will comment, but most likely, like you, I will just read it, ponder it, agree or disagree and think of you fondly.
As for significant life events that I cannot call you on, I will comment, but mostly I think your blogs are your diaries too and not necessarily my place to comment, most times it is just an honor enough to read what you have been thinking.
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment