Tuesday, December 16, 2008

November 12, 2007

Wow, today I have off due to yesterday, yep Veterans Day, a day that I honor my father, grandfather, uncles ,even my mother, and all those boys and ladies fighting for me right now. all of them served in our armed forces. I wanted to, but my family convinced me that I was cut out for it, too mouthy they say... probably but I bet if I had made it, I would of been a good soldier.
I don't if the military is fighting for the right thing right now, somehow I highly doubt it, but I will tell you this, I will never be ashamed of our boys as they are the ones that die when we call for it. They are the ones that defend our rights to say they can die for it. I don't agree but they fight for me, and I am proud of them as most of them have never met me. Now I know some will be up in arms just from this one paragraph but I have to say that I will not change my stance, they gave their lives over for us to have them do as they the elected officials we put office, do. Maybe what we should be mad at is those we put in office to tell our boys what to do. I know I am and probably always will be...
Peace and prayers to our boys and ladies in the armed forces.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment