Friday, December 12, 2008

November 19, 2006

This weekend I have watched more football then ever, I usually only watch the Superbowl, but last night was a big night and we still lost (UofM waaaah! ;( ) Otherwise got everything else off the way it was supposed to, now to start on the Thanksgiving feast at my Mom and Dad's eeeeep!
Still don't have my fishtank right and my cat is still seriously stressed, I feel bad I wish I could figure out how to fix them all!
The eldest also said she wanted to come and live with us infront of her Mom on the phone, now the question is WHEN??? I am excited and hope it doesn't fall through, it would break all of our hearts......
The yongest stayed at Grandma and Grandpa's for the whole weekend, and now mostly the whole week just because of how the schedule is for this week, I think I will have to visit just because this week a couple of times, get to missing them when I can still go see them I will! :) Now to just get his x to move back up hjere. RRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrr!!!!
Ok enough rant, time to go eat the chili I made, from-scratch-cornbread too! mmmmm-mmmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment