Tuesday, December 16, 2008

November 3, 2007

So this week has been exhausting.
1. Eldest wanted to go home cuz I was mad at her for many things
2. Furnace is still not new or running, its getting cold here in MI
3. Halloween it rained the whole time for the kids
4. Ruined the chicken for dinner tonight
5. It seems that I am always tired, pooh
It may not seem like a lot, but it is as all of it came and still has a lot of drama/emotions with it. Number 1 has such a long story with it, but I don't know if I want to go into it. She is just at that age and she drives me nuts. Number 2 has a story with it too and so far the main point is still just I still don't have a furnace, at least the house holds heat well. Number 3 was just a major disappointment for me and the kids, what a shame. Number 4 of course had to happen I always add too much salt. Number 5 is never going to change though until hubby gets the truck fixed among other things...
So... I guess I am just tired and I plan on going to bed instead of stressing.
Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment