Tuesday, December 16, 2008

October 24, 2007

Dear God when will it ever end??
First something truly funny I loved it! The You Tube thing :)
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2007/10/23/a-brilliant-hil...
We get the car fixed, Grandpa springs for it, gotta love him, and well before that :)
then...
Got the eldest on my insurances, kudos for that
then...
Sissie's dog dies, my brother puts his dog down, and a co-worker passes away from her cancer (people say bad things come in threes, but.....)
then...
The furnace catches on fire this morning and I have the repair guy out to fix it (I call at 8am he doesn't show until 7pm) and he can't, it's too old. No parts are made for it anymore and it is giving off CO2, so he turns it off, so I need a new furnace, blah... :(
then...
The hubby gets a promotion from passing a painting test at work, but we won't see the benefits from the raise for two weeks, ugh.
So...
I need cash to get a furnace through my brother in-law and I am tired of asking my family for help, I am tired of asking my husband's family for help. I just am tired of needing help.
Plus...
The youngest doesn't want to come home because the eldest has threatened him with blaming him for the trouble she gets into. So, now I have to force the youngest home and to get him to trust me that I am the parent and I will take care of the issues in the house. So far it just hurts that he won't immediately trust me to be a fair parent, I mean what the hell? Ugh, even more, so, I am ready to cry, but I can't just because it won't do me any good and since hubby is on nights I have to do this all on my own and I am just eating up the time I have from work to deal with all of this, plus doctor's appointments and court. See I am the only one with a frigging' valid license in the house so I am the frigging taxi to everyone in the house. It sucks, plus hardly anybody comes over to see me, I get the feeling that they only come over to see my hubby and that hurts too.
And...
The damned legislature does not have any budgets put into place for this year yet and their 30 day extension is almost over, so I am looking at possibly being laid off again. Jack asses.
So... (once again)
I am bummed. :(
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment