Tuesday, December 16, 2008

October 11, 2007 (2nd Time)

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My father, his middle name is Dean
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Dunno don't like remembering that
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITNG? Yeah kinda it's flashy
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH ? Anything I didn't make
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes, an 12 y.o., 9 y.o., and 8 y.o.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Definitely!
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? No.... Not meeeee.....
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR Tonsils? Yes
9. WOULD YOU Bun gee JUMP? Nope, never, I would pee myself!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Anything with sugar
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Not if I can help it.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yeah I have dealt with some serious shit.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Cookie Dough
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their eyes
15. RED OR PINK? red
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Physically – my stomach and thighs, otherwise the fact I always stick my nose into other people's business
17. WHO/WHAT DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My Grandma, and no responsibilities
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Yes
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Blue Jeans and Black Boots
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Sunflower Seeds
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? 97.5 and my boss
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Dunno, I like a lot of colors, I just wear black a lot
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Fresh baked goods (pies), babies, and puppies.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Jason (my husband)
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? yes she is so cool! ;)
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Football and Hockey
27. HAIR COLOR? Dark Blonde!
28. EYE COLOR? Brown
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Something I didn't make, and seafood
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Both, but mostly happy endings, gory movies are for Jason.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Halloweentown High, too funny, me too!
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? blue and white
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer, if those are the only choices I have—Fall is my favorite. I like winter too but most other people don't.
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs and intimate kisses
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Any pie I can get my hands on. :D
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND TO THIS? I don't know
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND. ????
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Christina Dodd, Touch of Darkness
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Nothing, it's black
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T. V. LAST NIGHT? Halloweentown High, me too!
42. FAVORITE SOUND? My kids sleeping.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? I don't know, I was a military brat and I was born in Germany, so.... I've lived in Alaska, Colorado, Florida, Utah, Kansas, Michigan, visited California, Vermont, New Jersey, Gerogia, Delware, Pennsylvania, New York, lots and lots of places, I just haven't left the country again, YET!
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Drawing and knowing stupid little things.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Huan Air Force Base, West Germany (That is near Koblenz, Germany now)

No comments:

Post a Comment