Tuesday, December 16, 2008

September 6, 2007


Today, well first off I started it off cussing at people at my work, I said Hell instead of hello, no one likes to let me live that shit down as I am a secretary, the thing is... I am a secretary that never learned how to type correctly, I still look at my fingers a lot, and I only use all my fingers about 45% of the time. So.... I try not to strive for perfection and so far that has been a good thing for me, my e-mails won't be perfect my blogs will have spelling errors, and my life will always have problems. To those at work....I say DEAL WITH IT.
ok more stuff...
I hate filing, I hate cardboard cuts (kinda like paper cuts...but WAY worse) I hate shuffling files in file cabinets. Grrr......
some more......
I hate being BROKE! I hate fleas, and............. I hate my x. I don't say this infront of my son, but I do. Its so nice that he can plead epilepsy when he compunds the problem with alcohol so he doesn't have to work and help support his son. At least the only pay back I have is that he doesn't even try to see his son. What love. Jackass....
Ok as you can tell PMS is raging so.... I think I'll stop for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment