Thursday, January 22, 2009

January 22, 2009

You know I have spent most of this morning convinced it is tomorrow. The bank had to prove me wrong though, so I will not fight against the bank, they have my money after all and so if they say it is Thursday the 22nd and not Friday the 23rd, I will have to agree with them and move along, saddened that it isn't Friday. :(

Oh well I can get over it, so now I want to tell you all that my dad is turning the big 60 this year next week and I need to think of something expecially special for his birthday, any ideas anyone? He is an all around handiman, computer guru, karate guy, master mechanic, and has a master's degree in Business, so he is an all around really really good guy, he deserves the best, so... Any ideas people?
I need help!
Talk to me!
Hello???

Oh well hopefully someone reads this besides my sis.
Hey Sis, give me some ideas woman! ;)
Love you!
Peace!

1 comment:

  1. I am making him a scarf. : )
    He doesn't have a handmade one yet....

    ReplyDelete