Monday, April 26, 2010

April 26, 2010

So much for posting more frequently this year, ugh! I am ashamed of myself, but not really, real life was just more important for a while, but enough excuses! Lets see a brief run down...

The eldest now lives with us, its fun and exciting and everyday can be a 'fun' challenge, but so far its actually going good. I just hope I didn't jinx it with typing it so.

I am also saddened today by so many things I have read, and been inspired too, but mostly I am just awaiting governmental genius to help our state out of its mess... so far I know not to hold my breath, otherwise I would of passed out long ago. Yes, you can start laughing uncontrollably now.

Wondering what online schools are worth it but knowing it will be a monumental thing for me to go back to school right now.

Just fleeting thoughts, and figured I would share since I have been so quiet. ;)

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment