Wednesday, April 28, 2010

April 28, 2010

Holy Smokes! Another post inside 1 month, it needs to be noted on a calendar!

Things are moving like a whirlwind, good news, bad news, things as always that I have no control over. Some days I just have to remember to breathe.

I am aching for a friend of mine, her and her family's loss, it hits me to the core and I cry for them. I have never seen her personally, and I only understand some of it only because of my upbringing. I, however, cannot imagine living through it, especially as admirably and as warmly as she has, nor can I imagine her pain. Her strength in dealing with it, amazes me. I am honored to know her via the web and I am sending her the warmest healing wishes I can think of especially when I light my candle for her and her family.

I am happy for my sister in so many ways. She has made me so proud to be her sister. I am wishing her the best and can't wait to see things that will be coming her way now. :) Thanks for forgiving me for that horrible blunder.

I am anxious about my state's future, so many things should be fixed and as always it seems that the government is not on the same page as the people. Nor do they ever seem to move fast enough, always letting themselves be bought by special interests instead of remembering that they work for the people, not corporations; no matter what the U.S. Supreme Court decreed. I must remember to breathe and know that the little part I can do, by contacting my Legislature and telling my thoughts, is really about the only thing I can do, the rest is up to them. Ugh.

OK enough for today, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment