Friday, December 12, 2008

April 11, 2007

Well it seems that I can no longer update my avatar on this page, I don't know why but hey hopefully the Yahoo 360 crew can get it fixed. :)
Life is ok, bought a new couch last night, special ordered in the color I wanted so we have 6 to 8 weeks to get the frigging drywall done in the living room! I can't wait, as for the chaise lounge I wanted with it, I can't justify it so I am going to cancel that one today. That will be fun they hate loosing a sale. I hate loosing the cahise lounge.... :(
I need a new coffee and end tables though black wood or something black...with glass, yeah I know glass always needs cleaning... I'll live. :D
So..... I am not mad at anyone just busy I am hoping to make my sissy happy this evening but we will see how that works out... :) Luvs sissie!
Ok I am being bad and doing this at work again so.... gotta go, PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment