Tuesday, December 16, 2008

August 15, 2007


As I sit here today I realize I am in a very bad mood, I lost my barrette, notice it was my only one... I took one of my meds this morning, and it stuck in my throat and then decided to dissolve there, my throat is on fire and it feel a lot like heartburn, the worst kind you can have. Then my son actually has the balls to tell me he doesn't want to do what I told hm to do, so he got straightened up on that real quick, "I didn't ask, i told, now move!" Plus I have ate a whole yogurt thing and still I have the throat problem. rrrrrr.
I am here at work again grumpy as a mother f---er!
I am looking forward to this weekend but I haven't figured out how I am going to get the money around for that one... hmmm the money fairy please come visit me.....
Other than all I just bitched about, I have nothing else to complain about at this time, I will let you know later if I do have anything else to say about anything.
Peace......

No comments:

Post a Comment