Friday, December 12, 2008

December 12, 2006

I am madder than hell right now, and amazingly I don't think he really realizes it. We went to my brother's Dad's funeral and we got there just in time, because skinney had to go back to work for a second, then right as the services were done I mean right as they were done, he practically runs out of the funeral home. I told him to wait in the aisle we were in, that I had wanted to go to look at the pictures, but nooooo. There wasn't a graveside service and although I am uncomfortable with one person right now, he didn't even give me a chance to talk to anyone else I knew, or get the gumption up to talk to her. doubt she failed to notice I came and that I didn't talk to her, he just made things worse for me I know it. As for him, I just won't forget the next time I don't know a mother fucking soul there he can follow me out to the car worried I am going to leave him there like he acted today. Fucker, he has really pissed me off, I was supposed to at least go wish Steve's parents condolences but NO, dickhead had to run.
Then we get home, he knows I have to cook for work and he said he was starving he would eat the same thing I was making, so I make our dinner seperate anyway and now, he still hasn't ate it and I am sure that the meat is cold, the sour cream is warm, and the cheese all stuck together. Jackass.
I'm ready to throw things at the mother fucker. Bastard. Maybe tomorrow I will be in a better mood doubt it about this though.

No comments:

Post a Comment