Friday, December 12, 2008

December 19, 2006

Ooh today I am still so tired, but I have done what I need to do so far... I didn't bring in any bagels or biscuits for work today, but they just had a holiday party yesterday, and L'Trough is tomorrow, geeze I can't feed them all everyday....
We only have our middle child left for shopping, the oldest and youngest are already taken care of; however, I don't think we can get her a truly equal gift to the money amounts we spent on the other two, I just hope we find something that will make her happy. I need to go visit the Hoyt's again to get my digital camera back, I will need it for Christmas no matter what! I can't believe that it is approaching so fast right now, no breaks no nothing for me it seems.
So..... I am trying to figure out how to fix the problem with my boy and my boy's room. I am tempted to rip up all of the carpet in there and refinish the wood floors, then lock the cats out. Maybe then he will want to come and live with us again. I talked to him last night though and he is just hurting me inside, he just doesn't want to be with me and I am dieing inside from it. He just gives me long hugs and tells me he loves me, somehow that is supposed to be enough.
Skinney says to me though that if he had been given a choice at that age to be with his grumpy ass Mom or his Grandma that spoiled him he would of picked his grandma's too. Somehow that is supposed to help and yet it really doesn't. My child knows he cannot compare my mother and I to each other and yet he doesn't seem to be able to separate us from that. I can't compete with her either really she has 30 some years on me in the parenting division so..... it feels like a bribing contest right now between my mom and I and I hate it, she should have the decency to say hey, I am just the grandma, you are supposed to live with your mom, go... but she won't do that so..... more dilemma for me. Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment