Friday, December 12, 2008

December 22, 2006

Today, has been the most boring day ever at work, little things to do but still, nothing really that I should really need to be here. It sucks. Skinney is an idiot, tells me he is going to do all this stuff for me today, take the cans back, wrap presents, clean up the house and vacuum the living room, yeah vacuum. Last night we had to redo the whole tree because the Friggin thing just had to have the stand break and the tree fall. Grrrrr. No garland on it now but there are beads and all of the ornaments upstairs on it right now, it looks bare to me, but Skinney likes it.
Back to Skinney so he promised to do all this stuff today and then..... the dumbass forgets that he promised to help my brother today clean out his Dad's house. I bet that is creepy, but.... I digress again, Skinney left his phone at home too so no one can get a hold of him and he certainly can't have my car to do all of the things he did promise to do today. Now don't get me wrong, I don't mind him helping my brother, he needs the help I am sure, HOWEVER, it would be really NICE if the FUCKER would do the SHIT he promised to do BEFORE he goes and helps everyone else. And REMEMBER HIS FUCKING PHONE! DUMBASS!!!!
So I still need to go do some grocerie shopping I didn't get to go pick up my jewelery from the Jewlery Doctor and nothing he told he was going to do today is done. ASS HOLE!
Ok I will probably not do too much at home until he asks me when dinner is, then I will explode I am sure, laid off doesn't mean free pass either fuck heads! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
Ok on a sad note, my dear Great-Aunt's dog died this morning. His name was Pachie and he was a long haired Chihuahua tri-colored. Very cute loveable and cuddly. I am truly sorry he passed, he was 12 and we all knew he had a bad heart, but still it hurts when you loose a loved one, even if it is your dog. Pachie was a good one.
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment