Tuesday, December 16, 2008

December 26, 2007

Well... I am done with the mega gift giving and now, I need to work on the relationships, sometimes they stress you so much because you care so much, and it hurts to see those around you not doing as they should. I am watching a few marriages go down the dumps, and while I am married and don't necessarily advocate a divorce, I also have been married two times and realize that each situation warrants different responses.

Sometimes it is just that they are too young and haven't matured enough, hell sometimes I don't think I've matured enough when all I want to do is run away from my young heathens and let them fend for themselves. Sometimes it is that you just don't have enough will to make it work or you have been hurt so bad you don't want ti to work anymore and being those situations, I can't answer everyone's questions...

But if you have tried, I mean really tried to reconcile things and the other party refuses to budge, the big question of how much will this matter in a few years needs to be asked and if it is a response of hugely, then you must take the appropriate actions to prevent your negative effect from happening. If it is minor, move on, I know that is hard, move on and try and focus on the brighter side of things. I do, contantly because at times I feel life in itself is an inconvenience for myself. I think at times I would like to lay down and expire peacefully while daydreaming of Hobbit's little Shires that aren't mine but I so would love to have as mine. (Little underground round houses facinate me, I think it's because I know I will never have one, lol)

But wow, this is kinda weird, I didn't mean to go off like this, I just wanted to let you all know that life is good, and I am cleaning tonight, the decorations come down and I once again return the "normalcy" that really isn't, all without kids for the most part! Yeah, it goes faster that way! LOL And yes I prefer going to work these three days then sit at home and deal with my stuff right now.

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment