Friday, December 12, 2008

February 10, 2007

I swear to GOD! I am so mad and have been since last night when I got home from work. I swear he does NOTHING until I get home. Last night, he couldn't even figure out a side for the pork roast I made. I mean is it just too hard to figure out a side dish?!?!?!?!?!
Then I am so tired from staying up till 1:30am with his punk ass and from a full day of work that when I come home and he doesn't have the boy's room done, I burst into tears. He still hasn't apologized for making me cry. He better or this counties going dry.....fucker.
Now to deal with the boy all day with an idiot dog while I am trying to clean and do laundry. Lord help me please!
And of course convienently, Skinney has to work all weekend, can't work during the week only the weekends. So no help from his punk ass. MOTHER FUCKER~!

No comments:

Post a Comment