Friday, December 12, 2008

January 14, 2007


I like that picture! :) It's just funny and me!
Today, ate too much, always seem to do that on the weekends, and 3day ones really kill it. Ah well I need to buckle down, the boy's becoming a scrapper, got into a fight with his cousins. Silly boy he will learn, didn't win but didn't loose either. Baby momma pissing me off used the eldest cell phone so she could go to the bar last night, she needs to pay her boost bill, I don't pay for her to use htre girl's cell phone. *%&*#!
Snow finally came to our neck of the woods, but I don't know how long it will stay we need more and soon, it hasn't been a real winter yet! I know nobday wants to read that but it is very important to the environment and I do think after working 7 plus years in the area I would know, I hope. It's gonna be a bad summer for sure if the winter doesn't straighten out.
Getting ready to go to a small local tattoo contest, I hope Skinney's entries knock them out of the competition. The one on his side better do it alone, I drew that one, just didn't put it on him exactly, its my baby though.
Well gotta go....
Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment