Tuesday, December 16, 2008

May 16, 2007

Well, umm, all I can say if Karma is real! What goes around, comes around, I never should of laughed at Skinney for loosing his wallet, as I have lost my purse..... and I have not recovered it, as he did his. Thinking about it today, I have not lost my purse since I started carrying one and now, I have lost so many things, my photos of friends and family, my daily planner I have been using since 2000, my cpr cards, my notary cards, my credit cards, my driver's license, my atm card, my check book, my glasses, my ID from 1997 on, my addresses I had in there that weren't in my electronic file yet, my really cool and new cigarette case holding all of my cards, my favorite lipsticks, my insurance cards, a VERY BIG PART OF MY LIFE! I don't even own another purse to put substitute things into, I feel so naked. I used to never carry a purse, didn't carry one until I was 15, and now, 15 years later, I loose it. I swear KARMA is more real that most people realize, so I guess I got a lot more coming my way then....
DAMN!
Peace to all of you though!
OH and Happy Birthday SISSIE! Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment