Tuesday, December 16, 2008

May 21, 2008


You know, the sinus thing hasn't really stopped, I fear that I may have an infection. I am not looking forward to finding out, infact I hate going to the doctor, he costs money, and I just don't think it is worth spending on me when I can spend it on so much more elsewhere. Yes not on myself unless you count for in the house or yard or groceries for me. I won't even spend $40 dollars for 4 pais of sandals, what a scrooge I am to myself! Ug!
The girls are coming up this weekend for the month, I am looking forward to it with dread and with excitment. It sucks that the two emotions are so mixed but, what can I say teens and pre-teens shoot misery through me like you wouldn't beleive. At least a new family photo this summer though so we don't all look like we are not aging in this owrld, lord knows we aren't super movie stars that never age! LOL about that!
I want to go and have things be stable. I want peace and tranquility, I have a feeling that this won't happen for me until I am dead, for now I must enjoy the rollercoaster.
(Good thing I like them!)
Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment