Friday, December 12, 2008

November 14, 2006

Always wasting time, two new baby joys were brought into this world last night, my friend had her twins, I am happy for them, and glad it isn't me! The three seperated through years is still too close together for me. :) Any who lost at golf last night, but will practice more tonight while hubby is gone bowling! mwahahahaha I will get my skills up and blast him........My cat is still mad at me and the other one is perma stupid, gets into the dog food that is right beside the cat food, dumb dumb....something is wrong with the fish tank again, I just got a new placo too.....
On the mom, went and saw her last night too, she is ok, hopefully she went right to bed when I left, but somehow I doubt it.......
maybe more later.
Damnit, no bowling tonight and I have to go with him on Thursday, when I get home then he better be out ther raking or mowing one or the other he has been promising me that for weeks..... rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, maybe if I win at golf I can bet him to get it done. lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment