Tuesday, December 16, 2008

October 16, 2008


Edwin “Ed” Deral Bishop returned home to his Heavenly Father Sunday October 5, 2008 after a courageous battle with cancer. Ed was born February 27, 1941 in Murray, Utah, the eldest son of Deral Edwin Bishop and Leah Maurine Bastian. He married his friend Teresa Walters Newsome on May 24, 1986.
Ed retired from the National Guard and Army Reserve in 2001 after 20 years of service. He has worked for Ken Garff the last 32 years. He was a loving husband who loved the outdoors and especially fishing and hunting. Ed will be missed for his kind smile, friendly wave and great sense of humor.
It has taken me some time to accept this, but all the praying and wishing in the end cannot stop the invitable. I will miss my uncle dearly as he was one of the many uncles I have that I had a relationship with and cared about deeply. My thoughts and prayers are now with my aunt and cousin and his grandchildren as the deal with their loss.
Peace, S&SW

No comments:

Post a Comment