Tuesday, December 16, 2008

September 11, 2008

I am frustrated and it doesn't seem to want to go away. Hmm I have been reading many blogs and many recipes and many, many weird little facts a snippets of people's lives. Hmm the weird things our minds like to keep out of all the others... I am having several issues and yet we keep going on, it makes you realize if you take a step back that no matter what is going on, things always keep going forward. Ug, I can't wish it to stop either, it just isn't possible. So we move forward we care deeply and wish hardily that you are always able to remember that special moment or that place and time with smells and emotions and scenery. It's comforting and then... we move forward again. LOL what a dork I can be. Here's the deal, my Uncle is in the hospital with cancer, my dog is still missing, I have to keep getting up in the morning and go to work, ug, you know the parts of your life you don't really like but know you are stuck with because it isn't a piece of property that you are able to get rid of when you want to. My Uncle I am praying will get beetter, my dog, I am praying will come home, and going to work? well I am hoping to win the lottery, but oh wait.... you have to play to win. Damn... So, peace...

No comments:

Post a Comment