Tuesday, December 16, 2008

September 25, 2007


I am trying to figure out how not to want to sell my children on e-bay, why is it that they have to always be told what to do and then they act dumb about it? Why do they have to be as slow as molasses in January going up hill in the mornings? Why can't I have more paitence for them when I am so tired?
I am SO tired too, I mean this getting up at 12:30 am to go get the hubby is killing me, I thought I would be used to it by now, but nope not yet. I have fallen asleep at lunch a couple times now and... I can't ever seem to go to sleep before 10 pm, I mean I try but I have kids that take even longer to get ready to go to bed than I do, but then I am quite willing to just crash into the bed and forget to take off my socks and pants while doing it.
I know it is making my temper shorter, I know that I am a major bitch too about somethings, but I can't seem to help it. I even tried reading, which meant NO ONE got to watch any TV last night, I think we will be doing it every other night now as I can't stand how important TV is to my generation and the next one too, it is totally unreasonable. So they are starting to hate me, and right now I am so tired... I don't care.
Mondy I may not be coming into work either, as the legislature still can't grow up and make a deal with each other. I can't stand them, this just pisses me off so much, just when I was starting to feel comfortable again. Grrrr.
Ok I am yawning, so.... break time maybe I can get a slight nap in. HA! Yeah right!
Peace!
PS. Tatum you better find a house quick then my dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment