Friday, March 13, 2009

March 13, 2009

Its Friday!
YEAH!
But... it is also the 13th... should I be scared?
Naw, nothing bad has ever happened to me on this day. (Knock on wood!)

LOL what superstitions there are out there, but I really don't have a reason for this ramble today except I have to share this saying, a co-worker of mine said that my boss said it and it just made me laugh out loud today in the office.

You ready for it?
Are you sure?
OK here it is:

"You can't win a pissing contest with a skunk."

I think it is hilarious and I bet, if you think about it, you will think it is funny too!
Go ahead sit back let it swirl in your head and then go right on, you have my permission, laugh out loud!

Have a good Friday everyone, and don't try to win any pissing contests, especially if a skunk is involved.

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment