Monday, September 21, 2009

September 21, 2009

This day is special for me (ok I did figure out that this is one month too early, bnut I don't care! Hell the 21st of every month can be special for me!). :)

This is the day I got my oldest dog back from the land of the lost. He had been gone for seven weeks last year and my husband had been urging me to move on and give up on finding him, that I needed to accept that he was gone. I am sure most of you know that I am a truly stubborn person myself and when someone wants me to do something that goes against what I am wanting to do, well I am just like anyone else then I guess; I dig my heels in farther into the ground and stubbornly say "No!"

I am glad I did not give up, and I am glad that there is a very nice man out there in my town that felt it was only right to reunite an owner with their dog. (Or for me, a mommy with her furry child.) I never learned his name, he was just a voice on my husband's phone, but to me, he is a great man and I will always be eternally grateful to him for picking up that phone and calling our number, and at first simply saying to my husband, "I think my neighbor has your dog."

Those are wonderful words to an unhappy, grief stricken momma, and in the end, those words are what made it possible for my baby Nibbles to come home to his family.

And typing about Nibbles, well... the boy might be a daddy in 6 weeks himself. She is a pretty little girl pit bull that only after a few hours on one day and a few hours the second day, considered herself in love enough to make the magic happen with my eldest furry boy. I don't want a puppy from this union, but... I am betting they will be absolutely adorable. :)

And no, I don't think I am biased. I think all puppies are adorable, no matter what breed they are, all puppies are part of the good things here on this earth.

And on this note... I am going to change the subject. :)

Butter shots, I think I may be in trouble. It tastes so good and hurts your head so bad the next day. Angelina's birthday party was fun and I hope that my friends manage to get the pictures taken that night up on facebook or wherever they are going to post them so I can see them! I am sure there are some seriously funny ones on the cameras.

Another note now... I don't know what is going on with my kids, but you would think that they could answer e-mails and or the phone. I am just wondering what is going on with them, can't they just give me a little clue? hmm?

OK, enough, I have to get to typing for a living, that's right, I need to get to work, so....

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment