Wednesday, December 22, 2010

December 22, 2010

Today is a good day, I believe. (Even if it is snowy and my boots aren't the kind that don't slip.)

Everyday is a good day when I am able to wake up, get up and go about my life. (Even if I am soaked in snow now because of said boots slipping right out from under me.)

I try to remember to be grateful for the little things as they often times far out weigh the larger events in our lives. (Which means I am supposed to be happy that I can get indoors and dry out in a warm environment instead of being stuck outside in said snow boots repeatedly falling in the snow.)

Remember its the little things that matter and one of them is noticing that although I am now soaked from falling in the snow, my feet are still dry, so my boots are good and bad, slippery = bad, dry feet = good. Its a wash on the boots then.

Peace and Happiness to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment